Find a thinest love in world for a small HEART

Hidup ini pilihan...
Apapun yang membuatmu tersenyum.. PERTAHANKAN <3<3
Apappun yang membuatmu bersedi... TINGGALKAN!!
rainbow couple girl,, that's my blog!! you can also visit view story of my life there and here.. know me more!! an don't forget to comment and follow meeee!!!,,

DEEN

Every  day i looked at the sky...
I realised.. Theres nothing on sky.. Just the colour of cloud blue.
In this life.. I see nothing..
So mylife without u..

Maybe u in space n time..
Sometimes this heart got tired..
Sometimes this heart want ur heart back..
Sometimes im feel down..
Sometimes im feel i should never give up to u..

But.. Im still lost..

I wish this Ramadhan could be my wonderful Ramadan in life..
I wish i could learn patience..

One thousand one..
One thousand two..
One thousand three..
One thousand four..
One thousand five..
Im so sorry,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO YOU ARE . .

Web Site Counter